How are you? How has the start of 2018 been for you? Rough? Exciting? Painful? Overwhelming?
I know its pretty soon to ask and has only been twenty-three hours but I thought I’d ask anyway! ROFL!
How was mine?! WHY THANK YOU FOR ASKING GORGEOUS! It has been quiet eventful…
But speaking of the New Year, there is something I actually would like to share with you.
On December 30th 2017 at 9:15pm, I was struck with a Word from Abba Father regarding this year and it WRECKED me. Wrecked me in the BEST way of course.
I heard “2018 IS GOING TO BE FULL“.
What that meant exactly? I was not sure. I was absolutely puzzled. But inside, my Spirit was FULL of excitement. A feeling of anticipation grew strongly within me, so much so, that I COULDNT shake it. I was eagerly looking forward to 12:00am coming across my phone screen on January 1, 2018.
I was just THAT excited. But excited about something that I didn’t even fully understand yet. Weird right?
So, I began to wonder what He meant by that. And, for those who know Abba, He sorta has this thing where He knows EXACTLY what we are thinking before we even utter the words! lol So I didn’t have to say a thing and I heard,
“FULL OF THE FULFILLLING OF PROMISES“.
Now, I could have just about sobbed at this point.
Guys, think about it… The very things we have petitioned God for….that we have held on to.. that we almost GAVE up praying on… the things we gave up dreaming about… the things the enemy made us THINK were JUST “childlike dreams” and would NEVER come true.. the promises we didn’t feel like we were GOOD ENOUGH to receive.
YES! …. THOSE PROMISES are going to be FULFILLED!
(Let’s just run around in circles and jump up and down for a split sec. Then, stop and get some water because we got something SERIOUS to chat about.)
Okay, so we just received some AMAZING news….right? BUT, with that, lets remember that in the Bible, the Lords promises were always fulfilled WHEN the His people DID THEIR PART. We’ve got work to do.
Yes, our Heavenly Father wants to spoil us and show off His MIGHTY HAND in our lives. But in reality, we STILL have a disgusting thing that prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour (1 Peter 5:58). The devil DOESNT want us to have what’s ours. He wants to take it. He wants to tear us apart! He doesn’t like us. So why would he be happy for us?
So with that being said, WE MUST FIGHT.
We have to FIGHT FOR OUR PROMISES to see them through to fruition and here is how:
- We MUST go back and find the promises that God has spoken to us from the beginning of time and revisit them. (The bible, old journals, notebooks, phone notes, wherever and however he may have spoken them to you).
- We MUST claim and believe that they WILL come to pass. (Asking God to remove ALL doubt and to help our unbelief regarding that/those particular promise/promises).
- We MUST pray them BACK to God. (Reminding Him of what He’s spoken/shown to us. Sometimes Abba just likes to know that we remember them because let’s be honest here… He honestly NEVER forgets! lol ).
- We MUST be patient and TRUST in God and HIS timing. (The devil attacks us when we are impatient and then, we begin to doubt. And sin creeps in from there and we try to take matters into our own hands.)
- We MUST be wise in who we share these promises with. (Some people aren’t for the things that God wants to do in your life and by their negativity, it may hinder what God is desiring to do in your life. Sounds silly but it is soooo true.)
Holy Spirit revealed these tips to me and I HAD to share them. I just couldn’t keep this for myself. Guys, these tips are a CRUCIAL to this year and I pray they were encouraging to you in some way. Some of them you may have known and some you may have not, but I just ask that you open your heart to them. And, just WATCH the Power of God move mightily for you.
Beauties, 2018 is going to be an EXTRAVAGANT year for God’s people, and because of that, we are prone to ATTACK. So PLEASE stay sober, stay present, and most of all stay fully armed with the Armor of God. THIS IS OUR YEAR! Let’s give the enemy a RUN for his money.
Beauties, I love you all so much. Cant wait to hear of your testimonies.